About the Exercise Physiologist role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with other Exercise Physiologists and health/fitness professionals and receive ongoing support and professional development.
A competitive pay rate will be available dependent on experience.
You will be primarily responsible for:
- Assessing patients and prescribing exercise programs
- Delivering exercise physiology sessions for Medicare referrals, DVA, WorkCover, Private Health and NDIS clients
- Including a range of individual and group services.
- Referring clients to allied health providers and communicating with GP’s
- Maintaining professional accreditation
- Passion for on going learning and progression
- ESSA Accreditation
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Drivers license
- SIRA Provider number
- Medicare Provider number
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay rate depending on experience
- Access to gym
- Professional development with senior staff
- Varied case load
- Fun, active work environment
- Opportunity and support to progress and develop your career in a progressive environment. We strive for a good work life balance and don’t take ourselves to seriously.
Please send resumes and questions to email@example.com