Client and Employee COVID Action Plan
Our goal is combined with all people and places globally to prevent the spread and infection of COVID-19. Prevention is key to stopping the spread and Eurobodalla Health and Fitness are doing this in the following ways upon the limited re-opening of our facilities.
● Staff is to have completed the Australian Government COVID training to ensure that we are across all requirements.
● Providing dedicated hand sanitizing stations throughout our facilities.
● Ensuring that our existing high standards of cleanliness are adhered to and increased to remain vigilant.
● We have limited access to our facilities to ensure cleaning is controllable and contact with surfaces, machines, and equipment is localised.
● As a preventative measure, we are limiting our gym participants to 1:1 Personal Training any gym classes are restricted to 10 participants including the instructor.
● Ceasing any gym members attending the facility to exercise alone until further notice.
● ANY person who has any symptoms of any type is urged to stay home and maybe refused service.
● Maintaining social distancing rules to ensure the safety of our participants and staff.
● Any person who has returned from overseas or from Victoria will not be allowed to attend for a period of 14 days.
These measures are in place to control our community within our facility and ensure safety is a top priority.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact Ryan or Hamish on this phone number 4472 8008 or email directly email@example.com.